Neuromarketing is the latest method used to understand consumers and modern-day advertising channels such as social networking, search behaviour and website engagement patterns.
In this 30 minute, thought-provoking webinar, we are joined by Roger Dooley, speaker and author of ‘Brainfluence: 100 Ways to Persuade and Convince Consumers with Neuromarketing’, for a short discussion, which explores the role of neuroscience in internal communications.
In this webinar we explore
- An introduction to neuromarketing and persuasive science
- How neuromarketing is breaking out of the marketing field to influence other areas, including internal comms
- The science behind good and bad customer experience and the employee experience overlap
- A look at Robert Cialdini’s Six Principles of Influence and how this can be applied to the organisation
- Generation generalization and the use of social media