Every organisation is vulnerable to a crisis, whether it be in the shape of a natural disaster or the guise of a system outage.
When a crisis hits, timing is everything. Planning ahead is crucial to getting the right information to the right people, keeping your staff safe, and minimising any negative impact. Developing a crisis communication plan should be a critical part of your IC strategy.
In this new webinar, we explored the essential steps to creating an effective crisis communication plan, from the inside-out.
In this webinar we explore
- Types of crisis that businesses face - and their potential impact
- The role of internal communications in successfully managing a crisis
- Essential elements of an effective internal crisis communication plan
- The technology and tools that help efficient communication in an emergency
- Case study examples of those organisations who thrived in a crisis - and those who failed