The importance of employee recognition is often overlooked - are you aware of the impact?
Employee recognition is essential for motivation, retaining and fully engaging our employees. However, it can also be a considerable burden for any leader.
In today’s digital age, we are used to real time interactions in our daily lives. Newer demographics in the workforce want continual coaching, conversations and communication. If it’s your responsibility to meet those expectations and deliver a positive employee experience, creating a culture of recognition can be a considerable challenge.
In this webinar we explore
- What recognition is, and what it isn't
- The importance of employee recognition
- How to establish a value-based recognition program
- Ways to facilitate peer-to-peer recognition
- What employee recognition will cost