- when you visit our website or community website (“Websites“)
- when you contact us for assistance
- when we connect with you as a prospective customer or as a customer
- when you use one of our SaaS or On-Premise products (“Interact Services“)
- when an account is created on your behalf in one of our SaaS or On-Premise products
- when you attend customer or prospective customer events
- when you meet us at third party events, gatherings or meetups.
Information Collection & Processing
We collect and process information which either you provide to us, we collect passively or the information is provided by third party sources. We use this information to enable us to deliver better products and services.
Profile & Account Information
We collect information about you and your company in the provision and usage of Interact Services. This information includes:
- Profile information such as first name, surname, email, job title.
- Preferences information such as notification and marketing preferences
- Company & Billing information such as billing address, headquarters address and place of work
You may provide this information when you enter it in Interact Services. In most cases, another user (intranet administrator) creates this information on your behalf by manually entering, uploading the information or through automated systems from other sources such as Active Directory. We collect information under the direction of our customers and often have no direct contact with the individuals whose personal data we process.
We may incidentally collect your personal information as part of the content we allow you or other users to create, upload or store in the process of using our services.
We collect personal data that you submit to us via our website or third-party tools including, for example, when applying for a job via our website or requesting support in relation to one of our services.
Analytics & Logs
We collect analytics and log information when you use our websites or services to help us improve our product and services. Analytics information also consists of data we collect as a result of running queries against Content created by a user of our SaaS and On-Premise services for the purposes of generating Usage Data. For example, we query the Content to determine the average number of content areas per customer.
Though we may encounter sensitive or Personal Information as we compile Usage Data from Content across user instances, this is simply a by-product of our efforts to understand broader patterns and trends. In particular, it is not a concerted effort by us to examine the Content of any particular customer.
Accessing and updating your information
When accessing or updating your information that has been collected and stored in relation to your usage of Interact Services, you can:
- amend or remove your Personal Information in your account settings. This can also be done by your intranet administrator.
- amend or remove Content using the editing tools associated with that Content. In some cases, you may need to contact your intranet administrator to request the removal of Content.
- deactivate or remove your Interact Services account by contacting your intranet administrator.
We will retain your account information for as long as your account is active, or as reasonably required for commercial purposes or as necessary to comply with our legal obligations.
You may also contact us with a request to access, amend, correct or remove your Personal Information. We will respond to your request fwithin 30 days.
We will not sell your Personal Information or Content. However, we may share or disclose your Personal Information as follows:
- we may provide your information to our business partners, vendors or service providers who perform functions on our behalf
- in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- as required by law, government officials, or other third parties pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process or requirement applicable to our Company;
- when we believe, in our sole discretion, that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss,;
- to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate violations of our agreements
Interact Services are not directed towards minors. We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13. If you are aware that a child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us immediately.
4th Floor Station House