Interact 7 is a responsive web application that is accessed through a modern web browser. Interact has been designed to work across as many web browsers as possible and does not require the installation of any software on the client device or browser.
Supported Browsers (Desktop)
Interact supports the latest browsers (see below) running in Windows with a minimum processor of 2Ghz and 2GB RAM:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 / Edge (not in compatibility mode)
- Google Chrome
Interact supports the latest browsers (see below) running on Mac OS X with a minimum processor of 2Ghz and 2GB RAM:
- Safari 6+
- Google Chrome
A minimum screen resolution required all Interact features is 1024 x 768. Screens with a lower resolution will not always display correctly and inbuilt browser features such as ‘zoom’ that give the user to ability to increase/decrease the size of the content of the browser may also be adversely affected.
Supported Browsers (Mobile Device)
Interact is a fully responsive web application that adapts (resize, hide, shrink, enlarge and move content) the interface to work on any device. Supported browsers on a tablet and phone include:
- Android (4+): Chrome, Firefox
- iOS: Safari, Google Chrome.
- Beta versions of web browsers are not supported
- Google Chrome and Firefox release automatic browser updates. Interact officially supports the latest version at the time of the interact release, however, we make every effort to support previous versions.
- When using Content Editor features such as cut and paste, script access to the Clipboard should not be disabled.
- For resolutions below 1024×768 you may see the mobile or tablet versions of the site
Thin Client Technology