30 April 2013: Interact today announced the launch of Interact Intranet 7 – an intranet colleagues will love. A revolutionary intranet software solution, it blends advanced productivity, communication and social tools all in one central place, to bring massive improvements to productivity and efficiency within organisations.
The simple to use and intuitive tools in Interact 7 are combined with an intelligent and social layer that cuts through the content noise in businesses to ensure the right content finds the right people, so that employees with minimal time are pushed targeted communications to help them get their work done.
Nigel Danson, CEO of Interact says, “Working smarter, not harder, is key to business and people efficiency. Therefore having one platform to do this eliminates the frustrations and time wasted by going to different applications for collaborating or completing essential work tasks. One central location saves time and improves transparency of information throughout the entire company.
“Social tools can bring massive competitive advantages when aligned to how people work; however on their own they’re not enough. Innovative tools, such as the new intelligent forums in Interact 7 let people share an idea, ask a question or start a discussion can help a company to quickly access the expertise of people – regardless of location or department. It also allows for greater innovation and efficiency, not to mention the speed at which a decision can be made and acted on.
“The ultimate goal of Interact 7 is to make organisations more successful, to drive profit in commercial businesses and increase revenue and efficiency in not for profits.”
New features of Interact Intranet 7 include:
- Responsive design: Interact 7 is the only intranet platform to be built from the ground up with true responsive design. It now means your intranet is easy to view on any device, at any time, with no compromise on functionality.
- Redesigned People Directory: including ‘Endorsements’ to build up a skills matrix and ‘Presence’, which lets you see who is online in real-time – helping you get answers faster than ever before. Powerful profile filters such as name, department, location, expertise and interest rapidly narrow down search results and the time it takes to find the co-worker needed.
- Interact Timeline: present people with intelligently tailored content focusing on giving you the vital information you need to do your job.
- Intelligent Forums: intelligent discussion forums make it simple for employees to now communicate, share ideas, find answers and collaborate in one central location. Removing the need for departments, such as HR having to spend time repeatedly answering the same query.
- Interact Search: one-click search incorporates adaptive learning capabilities and continually optimises search results – ensuring that the intranet user always finds exactly what they are looking for.
Interact’s latest and best intranet software release is now available immediately to try at interact-intranet.com/try
Interact understands that effective and efficient collaboration is an essential part of business life.
Interact Intranet filters through the noise that is traditionally pushed out by intranets by utilising a blend of social and easy-to-use productivity tools to aid communication, collaboration and completing key business processes. This in turn reinvigorates employee engagement and interaction, empowers staff and increases productivity; helping people to get work done and achieve results quickly.
The roll-out of the software is aligned to enable units outside of IT, such as HR, marketing and operations, to quickly deploy, build and benchmark operational solutions.
With over 500,000 users, Interact Intranet is a flexible and scalable solution which complies with ITIL best practice, conforms to Information Security Standard, ISO 27001 and adheres to the Investors in People standard.
Founded in 1996, Interact has offices in the UK and US, and works with global brands such as Park Plaza Hotel Group, NHS, Kantar Media and DHL.
For further information, visit: www.interact-intranet.com