On Thursday 24th June 2010 Interact and Bron Afon Community Housing are co-hosting a free seminar for housing associations wanting to unlock the secrets of a successful intranet.
Showcasing Bron Afon Community Housing’s successful intranet, the seminar offers a unique opportunity to take a detailed look at their intranet and the chance to learn what approach they took from defining their intranet requirements through to the supplier selection and implementation.
The seminar will provide a great learning experience by offering delegates the opportunity to:
- Listen to Bron Afon Community Housing’s intranet experiences and discover how they used their new intranet to build a community ‘hub’ of internal communication and collaboration.
- Learn how to avoid intranet and communications pitfalls and the importance of having an ongoing development plan aligned to your organisation’s objectives.
- See the structure, homepage layouts, staff directory and all the tools that have made a real difference to internal communications, employee engagement and the way the organisation operates.
- Discover what intranet tools they use to encourage innovation and highlight employee achievements.
- See their successful intranet, ‘Buzz’, in action and meet the team behind the scenes.
- Learn how to create and maintain an effective intranet environment.
- See the intelligent intranet technology which powers Bron Afon’s intranet.
There will also be an opportunity for delegates to attend a networking lunch and the chance to talk to the Intranet Team at Bron Afon as well as test drive Interact Intranet Software.
Commenting on the event Matt McCourty, Intranet Consultant with Interact, said:
“This seminar will present a valuable insight on how to select and implement an effective housing association intranet . Case Studies are one of the best formats to share with an audience a real life example of how to achieve intranet success. To be able to see Bron Afon’s intranet in action and learn how it helped transform internal communications is an opportunity too good to miss”
The seminar will be of benefit to anyone in housing associations or RSLs who is involved with intranet planning, management, administration and content of intranet.
Marketing and Internal Communications professionals will gain a particularly valuable insight into how intranets can be used to create a productive, innovative platform that will be embraced by employees.
The Seminar is being held on Thursday 24 June 2010 from 10am to 2pm at Bron Afon Community Housing, Ty Bron Afon, William Brown Close, Llantarnam Industrial Park, Cwmbran, Torfaen, Wales, NP44 3AB
About Bron Afon Community Housing
Bron Afon Community Housing was set up in March 2008 to own, manage and improve the homes previously owned by Torfaen County Borough Council. With over 8,000 homes in Torfaen (South Wales) and 440 employees, Bron Afon’s aim is to invest in people, homes and communities in Torfaen.
Founded in 1996, Interact is one of the UK’s longest established web development companies. Based in Altrincham, Cheshire, the company specialises in providing the UK’s leading out-of-the box intranet solution, Interact.
With over a decade of experience Interact has built a solid reputation for both product excellence and outstanding customer service. Organisations using Interact report improved efficiency, greater productivity, increased staff commitment, better decision making and cost savings. Interact is used by over 150,000 people across a diverse range of clients in both the private and public sectors including HMV, Waterstone’s, Chelsea Football Club, Tyco ADT, Tradeteam DHL, Amicus, CLIC Sargent, Calor as well as NHS and social housing organisations.