More and more Baby Boomers are starting to retire, and taking their places are the tech wizzes and digital natives of Generation Y and Z.
But the tech generation isn’t happy. In fact, more than 20% feel their employer-provided technologies are pretty terrible. Thankfully, the secret behind engaging them isn’t too far away.
In this new eBook, we’ll break down the wants, needs and expectations of your tech generation, and discover what digital workplace tech it takes to attract and retain them.
Download and discover:
- Why your organization is losing their younger, Millennial talent
- Why Millennial engagement is lower than that of all the other generations
- What your tech generations crave from the digital workplace
- How to best welcome your Post Millennials/Gen Z
- Future digital workplace trends to lookout for
The tech generation is eager to learn and mature with your organization, but with their zero tolerance for outdated technology, it’s up to you to tailor your digital workplace to meet their needs. Employers must rapidly evolve to close the digital gap.