Social technology has transformed how we interact in our personal lives. But can it do the same in the workplace?
Social technology has successfully connected billions of individuals worldwide, driving communication and collaboration on a tremendous scale.
Now, organizations are looking to replicate these benefits. Social technology is growing in the workplace.
However, the corporate social marketplace has grown rapidly. The diversity of choice and differing experiences can at times feel overwhelming, leading many of us to ask:
- Why do I need social in the workplace?
- What are the advantages… and the risks?
- Who stands to benefit?
- Which option is right for my business?
- How do I get stakeholder buy-in for a social project?
- What do I need to do to roll out my own project?
The first of an 8-part series, this eBook answers the first of these questions: Why do I need social in the workplace?
We’ll take you through how social fits into the business environment, outlining the major benefits and areas of your business where social can deliver impact.