What drives innovation, creativity, and success in our digital workplaces?
How can we leverage our intranets to rise to some of today’s most complex business challenges and deliver real value for both business and employee?
This year’s cohort of award-winners from the Interact Excellence Awards have the answers. Spanning global tech giants to small non-profits, these are the organizations pushing the boundaries of what’s possible: delivering cutting-edge solutions in the fields of internal communications, employee engagement, and digital workplace strategy.
Download this free storybook and get behind the scenes of 26 award-winning intranet projects, independently recognized by a panel of experts for success in 2020.
You’ll uncover ideas, insights, and inspiration from those recognized for:
- Engaging launch campaigns that drive adoption
- Hands-on support and involvement by senior-level stakeholders
- Accessible and inclusive strategies to engage the hard-to-reach offline workforce
- Creative use of video as a medium in internal communications efforts
- Purpose and user-driven design that captures and guides users
- Originality or ingenuity in the use of the intranet to deliver measurable success
- Going above and beyond to embed the intranet as a critical, transformational part of the digital workplace
Featuring names including Sony PlayStation, Equinox, AMC Networks, Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust, International Rescue Committee, AJ Bell, and many more.