An 8-step plan to secure stakeholder buy-in for your project
Getting those all-important decision makers onboard is key not just for budget, but the long-term success of any software project.
You understand the value and returns an intranet or social technology could bring to your business. However, most of the time, it isn’t up to you to make the call.
Getting those in the boardroom to buy-in, sign-off, and advocate for your project can safeguard against the risk of failure, get employees adopting your tool and deliver that much-needed ROI. Our 8-step approach will support you to:
- Step 1: Identify and map out your stakeholders
- Step 2: Determine their business priorities
- Step 3: Outline the ‘What’s in it for me?’
- Step 4: Determine your main objectives… and communicate the value
- Step 5: Get ahead of their objections
- Step 6: Do your homework
- Step 7: Gather support
- Step 8: Make your case
In this eBook, we’ll take you through each step with practical tips and examples to get your project signed off, and off the ground.