Facebook’s enterprise offering, ‘Workplace’, is the latest of several business communications solutions entering the marketplace.
However, its ‘disposable messaging’ model, lack of integration functionality and limited CMS may hinder, rather than help communicators. Is Workplace moving existing challenges to a new channel?
Facebook may be familiar, but the question of whether Workplace actually belongs in the workplace is valid. Our latest guide explores the communication and collaboration challenges Workplace struggles to satisfy, including:
- Retaining and accessing company knowledge
- Ensuring compliance and controlling business-critical communications
- Providing rich employee profiles, helping to connect individuals by skill and expertise
- Utilizing internal branding to boost adoption and engagement
- Centralizing business applications for a better employee experience
Download your free copy of this eBook today to explore the limitations of Facebook Workplace, and discover how Interact can help you collaborate effectively.