We may not be in control of what crises come our way, but we are responsible for how we respond. Communication is at the heart of successful crisis management: and that’s a process that begins internally.
This eBook explores the essential steps to create an effective crisis communication plan, from the inside-out.
- Types of crisis that face businesses – and their potential impact
- The role of internal communications in successfully managing a crisis
- Essential elements of an effective internal crisis communication plan
- The technology and tools that help efficient communication in an emergency
- Case study examples of those organizations who thrived in a crisis- and those who failed
Ensure your employees are informed, reassured and empowered to respond. Download your copy now.