When a crisis hits, organizations have to react quickly. Whether it's a natural disaster, a data leak or a physical threat, every company is vulnerable: and in the digital age, things can escalate fast.
We may not be in control of what crises come our way, but we are responsible for how we respond. Communication is at the heart of successful crisis management: and that’s a process that begins internally.
This eBook explores the essential steps to create an effective crisis communication plan, from the inside-out.
- Types of crisis that face businesses – and their potential impact
- The role of internal communications in successfully managing a crisis
- Essential elements of an effective internal crisis communication plan
- The technology and tools that help efficient communication in an emergency
- Case study examples of those organizations who thrived in a crisis- and those who failed
Ensure your employees are informed, reassured and empowered to respond. Download your copy now.