This eBook looks into the results of an Interact survey, which shows 69% of organizations would choose to cascade important business news through line managers, while 24% would elect for a town hall announcement and just 7% would utilize their company intranet.
Comparing the channels available, we evaluate how best to maximize the success of your change communication by:
- Managing the timing of delivery, avoiding sitting on critical business information or responding prematurely
- Defining and implementing an efficient process to maximize reach and limit resistance
- Determining the correct content and tone of your key message, aligning it to your audience
- Adopting a multi-faceted approach across multiple channels to promote transparency and effective communication
- Ensuring a two-way communication process through a defined follow-up process, including discussion, opportunities to present questions and provide feedback
Guard against the dangers of poor change communication and its repercussions on your business; download this eBook today.