According to Google, 80% of the global workforce, which is approximately 3 billion people, performs physical or deskless work. These are your frontline workers, and this workforce continues to grow at a rapid pace.
Frontline workers are often the face and soul of your organization as many are the first point of contact with your customers.
Facing challenges of being located far away from headquarters, having limited visibility and limited access to necessary technology or information, these workers are those we struggle to engage and retain the most. So how do you ensure your frontline workers are retained engaged and motivated?
In this webinar we’ll explore:
– What challenges frontline employees face
– Why investing in your frontline matters
– The technology and tools needed to keep your frontline productive
– How an intranet can help close the social gap
– Strategies from companies who’ve done it right
Unable to attend? Register for the webinar, and you will receive a recording within 24 hours of the live event.