Remote working, telecommuting, flexible working – thanks to the wonders of technology, we are increasingly finding ways to get the job done. It seems we can really have it all – the home life and the office life, perfectly balanced.
This growing trend is not slowing down according to Gallup, 43% of American’s spent at least some time working remotely last year, and 50% of the U.S. workforce is projected to be remote by 2020!
But remote working is not all fun and games.
Some of the biggest obstacles to remote working are the lack of community and a disconnect from overall company culture. There are less opportunities to connect with peers and a lack of visibility of the overall business direction.
Join our latest webinar where you’ll learn how to us your intranet to engage and maximize the productivity of your remote workforce.
– Top challenges facing remote workers today
– Remote worker engagement best practices
– Using your intranet to close the gap between your remote workforce
– Real life examples of companies with remote worker strategies that win
– How to identify and reduce risks to implementing a remote workforce strategy
Not able to attend? Register and we will send you a recording of the event.