You’ve been tasked with planning an intranet project. You’ve done your research and understand the true value a successful intranet can bring to your organisation, but unravelling the user needs, business objectives, resource and launch requirements is becoming overwhelming…
You only get one shot at crafting your intranet plan, from the early stages of gathering requirements to gaining stakeholder buy in and beyond. You also understand the negative effects a poorly planned intranet project can have on your organisation; from loss of budget, time, resource and even your personal credibility.
The aim of this half day workshop is to equip you with the knowledge you need to plan and execute the perfect intranet project. Sharing a proven methodology from our award-winning intranet strategists, this event will take you on a journey of the 5 critical aspects you need to consider when embarking on your project.
Join us and discover how to:
- Uncover the wide range of needs from your workforce
- Ensure your chosen solution will support the overall direction of your business
- Engage your employees with proven tactics from award-winning intranets
- Acknowledge potential risks and factor mitigation into your plan
- Guarantee continued intranet success and in turn, become a recognised expert
Interact has seen and supported the recovery of many failed intranet projects over our years of working with organisations of varying sizes and industries. Join us for this exclusive workshop where we will reveal this proven methodology and let you get hands-on with your peers to begin a plan that will work for you.