Organizations thrive when employees are informed and connected, but not all workers are easy to reach. Engaging all workers – from desk-based to front line, to those who don’t have easy access to technology – can be a challenge.
This latest seminar from Interact will focus on the importance of reaching and connecting all of your employees, regardless of their role, device or location – and how you can achieve this
We will be joined by an industry-leading organization who will be sharing their story, including the obstacles they faced and how they overcame them.
Along with giving you the opportunity to learn from a live case study this free seminar will:
- Give you a sneak peek at other intranets
- Take you on a journey from the beginning stages of planning a new intranet
- Provide you with useful knowledge about the key features of any successful intranet
- Offer tips for continued engagement and adoption that you can implement straight away
- Help you select the right technologies for your digital toolbox, and get them working together
- Demystify the “integration” questions to determine what technologies you can – and should – integrate with your intranet.
- Give you the opportunity to network with other intranet and communications professionals