Organizations thrive when employees are informed and connected, but not all workers are easy to reach. Engaging all workers – from desk-based to front line, to those who don’t have easy access to technology – can be a challenge.
This latest seminar from Interact will focus on the importance of reaching and connecting all of your employees, regardless of their role, device or location – and how you can achieve this
We will be joined by The Institute of International Education (IIE), who will be sharing how they used their mascot, Eddie the Owl, to take their intranet engagement to the next level.
Along with giving you the opportunity to learn from a live case study this free seminar will:
- Give you a sneak peek at other intranets
- Take you on a journey from the beginning stages of planning a new intranet
- Provide you with useful knowledge about the key features of any successful intranet
- Offer tips for continued engagement and adoption that you can implement straight away
- Help you select the right technologies for your digital toolbox, and get them working together
- Demystify the “integration” questions to determine what technologies you can – and should – integrate with your intranet.
- Give you the opportunity to network with other intranet and communications professionals