Office 365 is Microsoft’s flagship offering for businesses worldwide, and it provides an ever-increasing suite of cloud-based applications designed to make organizations more productive and efficient – however it is just one part of an ever-growing digital landscape.
For many organizations, the process of digital transformation has evolved unchecked, often leaving Office 365 as the sole mechanism to communicate with and engage all employees.
The result is often a frustrating experience for our employees and comms teams – with implications for our organizational culture, employee engagement and bottom line.
Join this free morning event, consisting of insightful presentations and workshops, where we take a big step back and help you take control of your digital workplace, steering the change for your organization’s digital transformation.
This brand-new workshop will take a look at:
- The evolution of the digital workplace and the state of the current landscape
- The relationship between O365 and modern intranet solutions
- Tips on how to align your digital workplace with your specific business objectives
- Ways to put your people and their needs at the heart of your digital strategy
- Selecting the right technologies for your toolbox, and get them working together
- Success stories of organizations combining O365 with sophisticated intranet software
This seminar is aimed at Internal Comms, HR, IT and Digital Transformation professionals that are tasked with implementing digital technology to inform, inspire and engage employees. You will leave this event with an increased knowledge of the digital workplace landscape and the wider possibilities with O365.