Of the many things the pandemic highlighted, exposing the digital weak spots within our organisations was one of them. And so, with the workplace in the middle of profound, permanent change, organisations are trying to get a clear idea of what they need to do to improve their current tech stack.
We know that a company intranet can transform remote working, connect enterprises and boost engagement – but as internal communicators and managers of this digital change, how do we undertake such a daunting project in a time of such uncertainty?
In this webinar, we will be joined by Suzie Robinson, Consultant at ClearBox Consulting and Kelly Freeman, lead strategist at Interact, to discuss the latest developments in the digital workplace. With their decades of industry knowledge, they’ll be providing tips on planning and maintaining a successful intranet strategy whilst working in a remote environment.
This exclusive panel discussion will focus on:
- The current state of the digital workplace and the future of work
- Where to begin with improving or investing in your intranet in 2021
- How the current climate has affected traditional intranet strategy methods
- Ways to overcome new challenges faced in light of widespread remote working
- What areas you need to focus on for immediate impact
Don’t miss this exclusive opportunity to gain inspiration from experts in the field of digital comms, during a time when it’s most needed. Join us on 25th March at 10am BST.