What the new industry buzzword means to your organization.
The digital employee experience is the relationship between the worker and the digital workplace. Taking a holistic view of the workplace, it provides a framework for making improvements: developing your organization’s overall efficiency and improving your employees’ every digital interaction.
What makes an employee choose one communication platform over another? Why are people more drawn to sharing information over one exchange than the next? How are workers finding out information they need to do their job?
In this webinar, we’ll examine the ways that you can build a high-performance digital employee experience that can:
– Create a cohesive working experience across the entire organization
– Increase productivity and efficiency
– Engage a remote workforce
– Improve the safety and security of your organization with robust technical architecture
– Meet employee’s quality of life concerns
– Supports HR department’s mission