We will be exhibiting and speaking at the Employee Engagement Conference in London. Our intranet experts will be on hand to answer any question you may have about embarking on an intranet project.
Join us at the conference and discover how to:
- Generate genuine, long-term employee engagement: Boost business performance by truly understanding your employees’ needs and desires
- Inspire during periods of change: Engage and support the workforce through difficult business transitions and external challenges and drive change internally
- Measure engagement, demonstrate ROI: Temperature check your employees’ engagement levels to demonstrate the tangible commercial value of your strategies and win senior buy-in
- Hot digital, tech, social and channel trends: Win over employees with digital channels, innovative technologies and targeted communications across multiple channels to boost efficiencies
- Resonate with diverse demographics: Appeal to increasingly diverse workforces by tapping into motivations and drivers for each demographic to evolve your communication strategies
- Motivate leaders and managers to champion engagement: Upskill senior employees to play an active role in driving engagement, performance and change