This July, Interact has invited Step Two to present at a free morning seminar, sharing insights and examples from the world of intranets and digital workplaces.
When embarking on a new project, looking to what peers and industry leaders are doing is one of the first things we do. But the internal nature of digital workplace projects means that getting that information can be a challenge.
Following the upcoming announcement of the 2019 winners of the Step Two Intranet and Digital Workplace Awards, Catherine Grenfell from Step Two will share insights and inspiration from some of the winning organisations.
Catherine will be joined by leading strategists from Interact for an event where you will:
- Gain top tips and ideas from some of the best digital workplace projects in the world
- Find out more about digital employee experience (DEX), and why it is so important to your organisation
- Spend a morning with some of the leaders in intranet and digital workplace strategy
- Network with over 50 internal comms and intranet professionals
- Leave with the confidence and knowledge required to improve your organisation’s digital workplace
This event is aimed at Internal Comms, HR and Digital Transformation professionals who are tasked with improving internal communications and employee engagement in their organisation. This exclusive event will offer invaluable advice for free, that will leave you feeling instantly informed and inspired to build a better workplace.
About Step Two: Step Two is a global thought-leader on intranets. For over ten years, they’ve worked with organisations of every type to help deliver better intranets. Step Two has published the books, reports and articles that intranet teams across the globe rely on to guide their planning and design decisions. Find out more here.