As communicators, we continuously strive to engage our diverse workforces. With the aid of digital communication tools, we’re now able to reach employees whether they’re near or far, young or old, wired or unwired. These systems can develop to become a hub for networking, information sharing, community building, and more—but only if they’re founded on a smart content strategy.
But you can’t simply build a platform and wait for employees to show up. A communication channel is only as useful as its content—and delivering great content means understanding what employees need.
Join this latest webinar to learn six ways to build a content strategy that will drive engagement, including:
- Understanding what your employees need
- Defining clear goals based on those needs
- Creating compelling content
- Getting leaders involved
- Hiring a community manager to drive conversations and connections
- Developing and sharing standards
Not able to attend? Register today, and we’ll send you a recorded version within 24 hours of the event.