About the role
We are a leading cloud intranet software vendor, with aggressive plans to grow our customer base which already stands at a million users worldwide.
We’re looking for a UI / UX Designer to join our Design team. We are seeking a creative individual to bring new and innovative ideas to support Interact’s software and sales efforts.
This is an exciting opportunity to help develop our flag ship product.
A little about you...
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
- Proven industry experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Able to work in a team and adapt to an agile working environment
- The ability to design for digital
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of design principals and ability to easily follow existing brand guidelines
- Ability to produce a portfolio of design projects
- Working knowledge of wireframe tools such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch, UXPin, Invision etc
- An understanding of VUE.JS, jQuery or other JS frameworks would be desirable
- Good time-management skills
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with product managers / owners and engineers
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Designing graphic user interface elements
- Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and what they look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback