About the role
You will be selling best in class intranet software which has won awards around the globe. Interact has seen success in all business sectors and our existing customers include recognized brands, such as, ASPCA, Cable & Wireless, Chevron and March of Dimes.
We are now expanding our established sales team and are seeking a senior sales executive to utilise their software sales experience to generate new business and add to our success.
Ideal candidates will be entrepreneurial, smart, hard working, and have the ability to close. You should be able to demonstrate sales skills to all levels within a company right up to senior board members.
A little about you...
- 3+ years business development experience (preferably software sales)
- Experienced in managing large pipelines to achieve quarterly targets
- Demonstrable sales skills to all levels up to senior board member level
- A dynamic, flexible working attitude. As a fast-paced and exciting company you need to be adaptable
- An understanding of IT infrastructure would be beneficial
- Knowledge of intranets or social software is advantageous
- The role is predominantly new business focused and will primarily be selling into organisations from 50 employees up to 10,000
- You will be required to successfully handle a large pipeline and consistently achieve targets
- Manage complex salescycles and present to C-level executives the value of our enterprise suite of applications
- Negotiate contracts and facilitate a smooth transition from prospect to paying customer; work closely with Customer Success and Support teams
- Forecast your sales activity and revenue achievement, while creating satisfied and referenceable customers