About the role
We are a leading cloud intranet software vendor, hundreds of thousands of users each year will see and use your work to support their workplace activities. The people we employ are not afraid to fail, passionate about making change and think outside the box.
We’re searching for an experienced QA Engineer/Software Tester to test our flagship intelligent intranet software. Working with the Software Development team, you will play a key role in ensuring our product is delivered on-time and to the very highest standards.
A little about you...
- 3+ years testing experience
- Excellent communication skills
- ISTQB or similar, certified preferred
- Knowledge of Scrum / Agile working practices
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, using .NET 3.5 and above, C# or VB.net, SQL, JIRA (advantageous but not essential)
- Carry out exploratory testing within an Agile development environment
- Collaborate closely with developers, product managers and support engineers to correctly identify, prioritise and resolve issues
- Develop test tools, and extend test frameworks and test environments
- Organise QA for projects and collaborate with other QA engineers as needed
- Create and execute test scripts, manual and automated, and capture results
- Work with the Test Lead and Development Manager to ensure the product is of required quality prior to release