About the role
We are looking for a Product Manager to drive and develop our web application. You will be responsible for identifying new opportunities that exist within the intranet/internal communications/employee engagement landscape, creating strategies that define Interact’s participation in those opportunities, and delivering the capabilities required to capture those opportunities.
A little about you...
- Relevant experience as product manager in enterprise software company
- Strong problem-solving capabilities evidenced by a proven ability to quantitatively and qualitatively analyze product concepts, strategic opportunities and competitive threats
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to influence cross-functional teams
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong communication skills so that messages can be succinctly delivered to market
- Strong organizational skills; able to juggle several projects at the same time while staying focused on the highest priority one
- This is a hands-on role, which will work closely with the business, customers and third-party companies including Engineering, Design, Marketing, Business Development and Customer Success. You will be responsible for helping drive the product direction, managing execution of the product development cycles and ensuring the success of the products and services in the market.
- Own and maintain the quality of the product areas your team are responsible for; deliver world-class software in every release.
- Constantly evaluate if your solutions have solved the problem through quantitative and qualitative measures, both in beta's and after full release.
- Manage all lifecycles stages for product from ideation through sunset, with responsibility for ensuring that deliverables are understood and releases are delivered on time.
- Experience of documenting tech requirements and of working closely with development teams
- Previous experience of using tools such as Jira
- Communicating new product features to internal teams and provide training and related materials