About the role
We are a leading cloud intranet software vendor, with aggressive plans to grow our customer base which already stands at a million users worldwide.
We are seeking a customer-focused, eager and confident individual to join our small business sales team. You will be selling intranet software and services to inform and connect prospect’s greatest asset: their people.
Interact has seen success across a wide variety of business sectors and our existing customers include recognised brands such as Stagecoach, Sony and Travelex.
Interact offers a fast-paced and innovative environment where you will be empowered to achieve your new business sales targets.
A little about you...
- A track record of exceeding performance targets
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced working environment
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Computer literate with strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to convey information clearly to help prospects make buying decisions
- Creative approach to problem solving
- Business-to-Business sales experience
- Experience demonstrating software
- Ability to present solutions with confidence
- Experience managing and closing sales-cycles
- Pursuing leads and scope opportunities with potential customers
- Achieving monthly, quarterly and annual KPIs and sales targets
- Developing and managing relationships with companies of up to 100 employees across multiple time zones
- Conducting online meetings and demonstrations with potential customers
- Managing sales-cycles and presenting the value of our service to communications professionals and executives
- Presenting accurate proposals, negotiating contracts and facilitating a smooth transition from prospect to paying customer
- Maintaining CRM records to track activity and forecast revenue achievement
- Creating satisfied and referenceable customers
- Being intelligent, articulate and ethical will be key to your success in this role