About the role
We are a leading cloud intranet software vendor, hundreds of thousands of users each year will see and use your work to support their workplace activities.
The people we employ are not afraid of failure, passionate about making change and think outside the box.
You’ll be responsible for the design and development of exciting, industry-leading business features within the Interact platform. We push production releases frequently and are looking for people to help us push our company expansion throughout the UK and US.
Hours: Flexible working pattern around core hours of 10am – 4pm.
A little about you...
- We look for developers with experience in web based technology and development of both front end and back systems. Being able to work as part of a team is a must
- A degree in computer science or related subject is an advantage
- We work primarily on the Microsoft stack, so we interested in candidates with a solid commercial experience of C# ASP.NET, whether that be WebForms or MVC and Microsoft SQL Server
- We use the following technologies a lot in both so commercial experience with some of them is beneficial: Lucence, Cloud Search, node.js, SignalR
- Git, JIRA, Team City and ReadyRoll are used internally (amongst others) to support our engineering activities. Our Interact Cloud platform runs in AWS infrastructure therefore any experience of EC2, RDS or Cloud Search would be advantageous but not required
- In addition, for senior roles we would also expect you to have experience of:
- Hands-on development and delivery experience with a broad mix of languages and technologies
- Strong design patterns knowledge
- Knowledge of software best practices like Refactoring, Clean Code and Domain Driven Design
- Experience working with Agile, Lean and/or Continuous Delivery approaches and best practices, such as Continuous Integration and TDD