About the role
Interact is embarking on a mobile transformation – allowing our users to access workplace content anywhere and from any device.
This is an exciting opportunity to be one of the first members of the team delivering new apps for iOS and Android mobile devices.
You’ll be contributing to a green field development project, early in its development cycle. Using the latest tools and technologies this is a role where we will learn from you as well as giving you the platform to hone your mobile development skills.
You will have some experience in mobile development, having worked on both greenfield projects (building an app from scratch) and/or maintaining existing Enterprise-scale apps. You will be familiar with every stage of the Software Development lifecycle; from technical appraisal of requirements, through to delivery and testing.
A little about you...
- 2+ years' experience in iOS (Swift / Objective C) or Android (Java) development
- Experience of XCode or Android Studio IDEs
- Experience of writing unit / integration tests
- Demonstrable understanding of mobile design principles, patterns, and best practice
- Delivery focussed, "customer is king" attitude
- Experience of interfacing with REST APIs
- Worked within an Agile (SCRUM / Kanban) environment
- Experience of RxSwift (iOS) or RxJava (Android) frameworks
- Understanding of MVVM design pattern
- Familiar with CocoaPods (iOS) or Gradle (Android)
- Examples of your work on App Store / Google Play or public repository (e.g. Github)
- Approaches to mobile security including encryption / certificate pinning etc.