About the role
Interact, one of the UK’s most successful and dynamic Intranet software companies, is looking for a motivated Finance Manager who will be responsible for maintaining the company’s financial accounts and management accounts. The successful candidate will also be responsible for the accounting for the company’s US subsidiary.
The Finance Manager will report to the CFO but will need to have the ability to work on their own initiative whilst working to strict timetables/deadlines. This will be an extremely varied and interesting role in a fantastic working environment with great development opportunities.
A little about you...
- CIMA or ACCA post qualified 3+ years
- Experience of month end accounts
- Experience of working to tight deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and numerical abilities
- Ability to work with initiative
- Proficient in Excel and data analysis
- Accuracy and an eye for detail
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Prepare financial statements for internal (monthly management accounts) and external use (annual statutory accounts)
- Implement financial policies and procedures
- Initiate and implement control processes to better manage the Finance function
- Maintenance of cash controls
- Maintenance of Accounts Payable & Receivable
- Responsible for accruals and prepayments for overhead cost centres
- Assist with annual audit
- Supporting the CFO with preparation of annual budgets and monthly forecasts
- Supporting the CFO with monthly cash flow forecasting
- Ensuring safeguarding and control of the Company funds
- This list is not exhaustive and other duties may be required