About the role
We’re looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Digital Workplace Consultant with the strong motivation and desire to succeed in a challenging environment.
You will be responsible for actively shaping our customers’ strategic direction to assist in the launch of hundreds of successful intranets that have long term benefits in terms of improved communication, collaboration, engagement and efficiencies.
A little about you...
- 5+ years' experience in managing or the structural designing of intranets
- Experience in consultancy service provision across different sectors
- Experience with change management programs and internal communications strategies
- Experience in communicating with and influencing stakeholders at all levels
- The ability to explain complex concepts in a simple manner
- Willingness to travel and go above and beyond to assist and delight customers
- Coach an intranet team through the various activities and decisions to be made as part of their intranet project
- Demonstrate best practice around all aspects of intranet management
- Contribute to Interact’s Community and marketing activities with both thought leadership (industry) and product focused pieces
- Help develop & document Interacts strategy activities and processes
- Keep up-to-date with industry best practices that influence intranet practitioners
- Prepare internal and external communications including reports, presentations, blogs, and webinars as needed
- Support the Sales team in a pre-sales consultancy capacity
- Develop regionally specific messaging that aligns with Interact’s brand