About the role
As a rapidly growing software company, we’re looking for a Digital Executive to join our Marketing team. Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, the successful candidate will provide support across our digital activities from both a technical and content perspective.
We generate in excess of 1000 global MQLs per month through a combination of organic and paid traffic, as well as via outbound campaigns. Our website is at the very centre of converting this traffic into leads. This is an exciting opportunity to join a business that has a very strong track record of success in the UK and US over the last 10 years, to help further strengthen our online presence.
A little about you...
- Previous experience of working in an SEO environment
- Educated to degree-level or similar
- Highly analytical with the ability to recommend solutions based on outcomes
- Good understanding of latest web trends and best practices
- Excellent stakeholder management - internal and external
- Experience of working with Wordpress or similar CMS preferred but not essential
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal
- Driven, highly organised and energised
- Work with the Marketing team to manage Interact's digital presence, from both a technical and content perspective
- Manage day-to-day SEO tasks, including but not limited to: On-page content optimisation, actioning Google crawl errors, keyword performance monitoring, competitor analysis
- Conduct outreach to build working relationships with industry influencers
- Work with Digital Marketing Manager to manage agency relationships
- Assist content team in managing social media output
- Work with content team to create content for guest blogs and paid advertising where necessary
- This list is not exhaustive, and you'll be required to work on other deliverables as the need arises