About the role
We are a leading cloud intranet software vendor, hundreds of thousands of users each year will see and use your work to support their workplace activities. The people we employ are not afraid to fail, passionate about making change and think outside the box.
We are seeking a CX Associate to be responsible for providing 3rd Tier support for our flagship product Interact and custom applications for various customers. You will act as an escalation point for queries and dive deep into issues raised.
You are a great match if you possess fantastic troubleshooting and analytical skills, are driven to help customers, and have the ability to dive deep into a new product to learn it inside out.
This role requires lots of contact with our customers either via phone or email communication channels, therefore we really require somebody who is both comfortable and confident in a customer service role. You must be able to present yourself, the product and the organization in the most positive light – so we are looking for somebody who is personable and upbeat.
Hours: Monday to Friday – Shift working pattern (alternate weekly shifts 8am to 4.30pm EDT and 11.30am to 8pm EDT) with pre-scheduled 24/7/365 on-call rota.
A little about you...
- BS degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent
- Moderate understanding of data transfer technologies (XML/JSON and FTP/HTTP)
- Some experience of AWS and scripting experience with Powershell or similar would be amazing!
- You realize the importance of conversation to build relationships with customers and deliver most of your support responses via the telephone
- You understand the power of empathy in finding speedy resolutions to complex issues
- You are the Customer champion, ensuring the delivery of a positive support experience
- You have a methodical approach to problem investigations and will look at the bigger picture
- You have the natural ability to talk to everyone and can explain complex responses in simple terms
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage priorities and work to deadlines / SLA's
- Serving as a product expert to our customers and helping them troubleshoot our software via phone, email and remote screenshare
- Communicating effectively with product, engineering and QA teams
- Providing a best in class customer support experience, with every call and email
- Making recommendations on areas of process improvement
- Finding ways to improve the overall customer experience
- Providing feedback on our products from a customer and technical perspective