About the role
We are looking for an experienced Credit Controller to work on a part-time basis (2-3 days per week) covering maternity leave.
We are looking for a passionate individual with excellent customer service skills and a proven record of delivering successful credit control processes. You will be responsible for managing and maintaining credit control and debtors, ensuring regular cash flow. For this you will need to be driven and focused on achieving Interact’s cash collection targets, while promoting Interact in a professional and friendly manner.
A little about you...
- Demonstrable experience in a Credit Control position
- Excellent communication, organisational and administrative skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Good Excel skills
- Working knowledge of QuickBooks and Satago
- Credit control for our global customer base
- Liaising with customers via phone and Satago
- Managing allocated debtor ledgers and ensuring debtor notes are kept up to date
- Identifying accounts that require special attention
- Resolving client queries in relation to their accounts
- Chasing overdue payments
- Allocating receipts
- Processing credit card payments
- Producing credit notes when requested
- Monthly reporting to CFO and COO on debtors position
- Dealing with invoice queries from customers and processing any amendments in the CRM