About the role
We are looking for a Content Writer to work on written, graphic and video content as part of our growing Marketing Team. Based in our Manchester office, you will report to our Content Strategy Manager as part of a varied and fast-paced role in a B2B marketing environment.
Headquarted in Manchester with an office in New York, Interact has experienced rapid growth in recent years. As we continue to expand, we are looking to diversify our content offering and produce, promote and distribute high-quality marketing communications to a global audience.
A little about you...
- Experience of writing for a B2B audience
- Minimum of 5 years’ content production experience
- Creative thinker who’s not afraid to put forward ideas
- Able to conduct research in a thorough and methodical way
- Understanding of writing for SEO
- Self-starter with a passion to succeed
- Able to work collaboratively with other teams, including providing editorial support and partnering the design team to shape the look and feel of content
- Experience in the IT or software industry preferable, but not essential
- Blog development: research, producing, proofing and content SEO tasks
- Web content: play an active role in managing the website, including the production, quality control, reviewing and updating content
- eBooks / guides: research, produce, and proof eBooks and guides
- Collateral: developing and reviewing marketing collateral across different areas of the business, including Sales, Professional Services, and our Customer Success Team
- Campaign support: aiding in the development of emails, landing pages and other campaign materials
- Case studies: production of written and video case studies
- Press releases: creation of press releases
- Other content delivery: support in the delivery of other content including podcasts, social media content, award submissions
- External outreach: working with the Content Strategy Manager to identify opportunities for third-party content placement and producing contributions (e.g. articles, blogs) where appropriate
- Influencer engagement: helping with the management of relationships with prospective and existing contributors to our blog
- Content strategy: support the Content Strategy Manager on the creation and delivery of the content strategy and plan - identifying trends and prospective topics, developing persona-led campaigns and measuring success