About the role
We are looking for a Business Development Representative (BDR) to join our growing business. The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying and qualifying prospects for Interact’s sales team.
You will use cutting edge sales development technology to nurture prospects by calling, emailing and leveraging social media engagement.
You will be mostly contacting inbound leads generated by our Marketing team, qualifying and setting up initial meetings for the sales team.
The role doesn’t require extensive technical knowledge. However, passion, curiosity and a willingness to see your team compete at the highest level are must.
This is a highly valued position which offers a generous compensation. A monthly and quarterly cash incentive scheme is in place to reward outstanding performance.
By joining Interact as a Business Development Representative, you’ll be setting the scene for a successful career in technology sales.
There is a defined career path for those who work hard and demonstrate success. Regular training will also be conducted to foster growth and development.
A little about you...
- A passionate and determined professional with an enthusiastic and positive outlook
- A hunger for curiosity, demonstrating both resilience and tenacity to dig deeper
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Desire to succeed individually and as part of a team
- Prospecting and cold calling experience
- Experience in a similar inside sales role
- Familiarity using sales automation tools, such as; Outreach and SalesLoft (desirable but not essential)
- Nurture prospects using modern sales automation tools. Encompassing, calls, emails and social media engagement
- Deliver monthly quota of sales qualified meetings
- Consistently learn, growing your knowledge of Interact's product and service offering
- Work with your colleague to share knowledge and drive team success
- Develop a strong relationship with the Interact sales team and wider organisation