Share content and collaborate on your intranet with images
There are many ways to collaborate on your intranet including blogs, micro-blogs, forums and comments on documents but if your employees are still afraid to take the plunge then an innovative way to ignite their interest is with an image gallery.
The Image Gallery on Interact Intranet version 4.9 enables users to easily upload multiple images in content areas. Using its friendly ‘drag and drop’* interface you can quickly share your content and as each image has its own comment stream, it’s simple to add a comment and begin collaborating! Using the @tagging feature in Interact Intranet you can quickly tag others in photos and this feature intelligently resizes images to portrait or landscape orientation, creating continuity within your intranet.
See the Image Gallery in action:
Top features of the Image Gallery:
- Images become content in their own right
- Promote internal collaboration by adding comments to images
- Multiple photo upload – quickly add images onto your intranet
- Find Images Galleries using the search
- Scales landscape and portrait images so there’s no need to crop and resize images manually
- Enhances the look of your intranet homepage
*Drag and drop available on HTML 5 compatible browsers