Are you passionate about internal comms and the digital workplace? We want you!
Interaction is the largest intranet 1 conference in Europe, attracting over 350 delegates from the UK and Europe who are responsible for driving internal communications in their organisation.
We are now looking for passionate and energetic speakers to help us make Interaction 2015 our best conference yet.
We want to hear from speakers who can understand and are able to relate to the challenges facing internal communications in the here and now, as well as future challenges and trends. We want to inspire delegates and equip them with the information, ideas and tools they need to move their internal communications projects forwards.
Speakers at previous conferences have included:
- William Amurgis, Global Communications Director, NetJets
- Angela Rossiter, Global Intranet Manager, Linklaters LLP
- Andrew Wright, Founder of Worldwide Intranet Challenge
- James Robertson, Managing Director, Step Two Designs
This year at Interaction we’re looking to the future and the impact of the digital workplace on internal communications.
Topics we are looking at include but are not limited to:
- Beyond Search – uncovering hidden content for more efficient working
- Meeting employee expectations – delivering a consumerised work environment
- Impact of Cloud in internal comms
- Social business – tools and techniques to connect the workforce with speed and ease
If you think you could play an influential part in Interaction 2015 and are available to be in London on the 17th September, then we want to hear from you.
Please send a short synopsis of your intended presentation along with your personal biog to Kelly.email@example.com no later than 1st March 2015.