Interaction Intranet Conference #IIC14 is once again shaping up to be the best intranet conference in the UK and something you definitely don’t want to miss out on if your role involves looking after your company’s intranet.
This year we have some fantastic new speakers lined up to motivate you to create an intranet that inspires, informs, involves & aids interaction amongst employees. If you haven’t booked your tickets for this event do it now to benefit from our early bird offer which is available until 31st July with prices starting from £129.99.
99% of Interaction’s 2013 attendees would recommend this event to others – see what they had to say about last year’s event:
Interaction Intranet Conference runs over two days – the 15th October is our dedicated customer workshop, and the 16th October is Europe’s largest intranet conference which includes a unique intranet expo area, giving you the chance to see live demos of leading intranets such as Barnardo’s, DWF and Mediterranean Shipping Company.
We have an amazing line-up of speakers this year including the ‘Rockstar of Business Education’ – Professor Eddie Obeng, who is a world class speaker and business educator, and spoke at Jive World in Las Vegas last year. Eddie will open the conference with his electric talk – ‘Make it happen – adapting to a fast changing world’, in which he highlights three important changes we should understand for better productivity, and calls for a stronger culture of “smart failure.”
Other guest speakers include:
- William Amurgis, Director of Global Communications, NetJets. An award-winning intranet manager and internal communicator, who speaks at conferences around the world to share his experiences and help others. William will be taking an afternoon speaking slot at Interaction Intranet Conference to discuss “How to make your intranet trustworthy”.
- Angela Rossiter, Global Intranet Manager, Linklaters. Angela has led the development and implementation of a new intranet platform as well as the consolidation, migration and decommissioning of a number of legacy platforms. Join Angela and find out how Linklaters, a global magic circle law firm, have built a successful SharePoint 2013 intranet, their key learning’s along the way and their plans for the future.
- Jason Parkes, General Manager Customer Service, Mediterranean Shipping Company. Jason joined Mediterranean Shipping Company (UK) in 2012 as General Manager Customer Services, leading a team of over 200 people in three locations. Join Jason as he takes you on a 12 month journey with an intranet from conception to part of everyday life to demonstrate why their intranet ’:MYWORKSPACE’, was such an instant success.
- Neil Morgan, Intranet and Collaboration Project Manager, Richemont International. Neil is a respected and experienced online professional within the global Intranet and Information Management industry with over 15 years’ experience in the Internet industry in Europe and the Americas. Join Neil to find out about ‘Intranet techniques to engage employees’.
- Erica Hurley, Knowledge Consultant, Warwick University. Erica has more than 25 years strategic and operational experience across commercial, government, public and voluntary sectors. Join Erica during her afternoon slot where she will be discussing ‘Knowledge-Sharing and Collaboration. One is Better Than the Other. Or is it?’
- Wedge Black, Communications and Intranet Consultant, Kilobox Communiqué. Having managed intranets for global and regional companies, Wedge has been involved with internal communications since 2004. Join Wedge to find out more about ‘Intranet content tactics – executing your strategy on the page’.
- Janus Boye, CEO & Head of Research, J. Boye. When Brother, Nordea, Red Bull, Statoil or WHO need help managing their websites or intranet, they turn to Janus Boye. Janus will be talking about the future of intranets in his afternoon slot – ‘Rethink your intranet: A vision for a networked future’.
Still not made your mind up yet? If you’re looking for an event which combines:
- globally recognised thought leaders and award winning intranets in action
- the ability to network with over 250 like-minded peers and share ideas and best practice
- the opportunity to find out the latest developments in the industry and benefit from live Q&A
- live intranet demos from real businesses
- the tools and knowledge required to achieve and implement a leading intranet
Then Interaction Intranet Conference is the one for you so, book your ticket before the 31st July to benefit from our early bird offer.
Pay by credit card or invoice. Not-for-profits benefit from a further 15% off with code: NFP15.
To discuss group booking discounts please contact us.