We’ve seen and heard your achievements throughout the year, and you undoubtedly make up a new breed of companies who understand how to harness collaborative intranet tools in order to make a real difference to your organisations. It’s time to celebrate your success and on-going commitment!
Interact CEO Nigel Danson with 2010 ‘Best Intranet Champion’ winner Nigel Williams, Romec Ltd
The Interact Intranet Awards highlights outstanding intranet achievements within the Interact community. This is your moment to shine! To enter, simply submit a nomination for any of the following categories:
2011 Award Categories
- Best Intranet Design – showcase your outstanding intranet design which has led to increased business productivity and a reinforced company brand (this can include; the homepage layout, use of widgets, use of colours and images, personalisation, and use of any self-service tools).
- Best Intranet Launch Strategy – showcase your intranet launch campaign which has resulted in great intranet awareness and quick employee adoption (this can include; the creative launch activities, initial intranet staff training, and any collateral/media produced for the launch).
- Best Employee Engagement – demonstrate how your intranet has resulted in increased employee engagement (this can include; the use of collaboration and communication tools which has resulted in improvements such as new ideas, improved processes, better employee morale, and greater company transparency).
- Best Return on Investment – provide a success story on how your intranet has enhanced your business (this can include; using the intranet in ways to save valuable man-hours within the IT Department/ HR Department/ Communications Department, printing savings by using online forms, a reduction in internal emails and telephone calls, and new ideas being harnessed via the intranet and implemented to improve existing processes).
- Best Intranet Manager – highlight the efforts of an Intranet Manager who has gone the extra mile and made a real difference to their company intranet and demonstrated an on-going commitment to intranet best practice.
- Best Intranet – The big one! The winner of this award will be the company whose intranet embodies all of the award categories. There is no submission for this entry. This winner will be chosen from one of the other category submissions.
Winners will be announced at the annual Interact Intranet Awards dinner during Interaction 2011 on 12th October at the prestigious 5* Park Plaza Westminster Bridge Hotel in central London.Book your tickets today>>
Submitting a nomination is easy, simply log into Interact Extra and follow the step by step guide. The closing date for nominations is 30th September 2011. Win ‘Best Intranet’ and you’ll walk away with more than a trophy…