Those of you who attended Interaction 2011 Intranet Conference will already know the invaluable intranet advice and best practice guidance you will take back with you to your company. However we know that company expenditure is tight and there are more reasons than ever to justify spend on external conferences.
We have therefore put together a list of ways you can convince your boss why it is essential for you to attend Interaction 2012:
- This is the only intranet conference in the UK where you will get expert advice from the world’s leading independent intranet specialists. Interaction 2012 is your only chance to visit a conference in the UK that brings together industry specialists from all over the world under one roof to deliver best practice, advice and analysis on industry hot topics. For example we have James Robertson from Step Two Designs coming over from Australia to discuss innovations in smart intranets and Sam Marshall, from Clearbox Consulting, looking at new trends for improving employee adoption. What better way to unleash the potential out of your own intranet?
- A rare opportunity to take a look at other companies award-winning intranets. Find out how G4S have successfully set up collaborative teams in their organisation to boost collaboration between their 635,000 employees. You’ll be able to take a personal live tour around the intranets of huge companies including G4S, Yodel, Gwalia and more. This will offer you a great chance to get insights into how others use their intranets and pick up tips to take back to your business.
- Network with like-minded peers. Attendees from Interaction 2011 told us that they found it easier to solve their intranet problems by talking to peers who were in the same situation as them. The conference is an unmatched networking opportunity where you will be able to talk to peers to learn how they’re tackling industry challenges. Right now we are expecting at least 180 other Intranet Managers to attend and some of the world’s best intranet experts to be on hand to answer any of your questions.
- Find out the latest developments in the industry. Ensure your intranet continues to be an essential tool in your organisations success by staying up-to-date with the latest taking place in the fast paced nature of the intranet industry. Janus Boye, Founder and Managing Director of J.Boye is just one of the speakers looking at what changes are happening in how intranets are used and what this means for you as an intranet manager.
- Live Q&A panel. We have the best selection of intranet experts from around the world to answer your burning intranet questions. Get instant answers in the live question and answer panel debate.
- Tailor the day specifically to your business. The dual break-out sessions covering a breadth of intranet topics mean that you can tailor the event schedule so that it suits the requirements of your company – no time is wasted! See the agenda>>
- Enhance your company CSR contribution as GBP5 from the ticket price will be given to the charity Epilepsy Action.
- Save your company money. This really is one of the best value conferences in the UK – if you book before July 31st 2012 you pay £199 for the conference day, saving your company up to GBP50 off the cost of your ticket. Thereafter, conference day tickets will cost GBP249. Plus the sooner you book – the cheaper the travel and accommodation will be. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a list of all the nearby hotels to save you looking. Book your ticket >>
- Free Wi-Fi connection throughout the day. You won’t need to be disconnected from the office for long as you will have free access to a Wi-Fi connection and a number of breaks to keep checking those mounting emails!
See what others said about Interaction 2011:
Take advantage of the early-bird discount and book your ticket today >>