Interaction 2011 is shaping up to be one of the years most coveted UK intranet events, bringing some of the biggest industry names together under one roof to give attendees the unique opportunity to achieve a leading intranet.
Held at the Park Plaza Westminster Hotel, London on October 13th, (with exclusive workshop for Interact Intranet users on the 12th) here are 10 reasons why you should be attending this year:
- Listen and network with global intranet experts and pick up intranet expertise from the outstanding key-note speaker line-up.
- It’s your chance to view the award winning intranets of American Golf, Affinity Sutton, Republic, Romec and Waterstone’s in an exhibition area and take away invaluable intranet knowledge.
- Meet James Robertson – Managing Director of Step Two Designs who will be applying his extensive experience to guide you through exactly what it takes to ensure your intranet becomes an instrumental business tool.
- Former BT Intranet Manager, Mark Morrell explains methods of intranet leadership which benefit the running of the platform, leading to an enthusiastic, engaged and involved workforce.
- Janus Boye, Founder and Managing Director of J.Boye, will talk about the challenges surrounding intranets including lack of management support, usability, collaboration and governance.
- Paula Martin from G4S discusses a journey towards a new intranet including overcoming the challenges a global organisation faces when implementing a new intranet.
- Interact CEO and Founder, Nigel Danson talks about user driven intranets and how they will determine the success of future intranets.
- Put all of your intranet questions to the experts – this is your opportunity to get the answers to all of your queries. Our panel of specialists will answer anything you throw at them!
- Dual stream breakout sessions – tailor your experience by choosing what you want to listen to.
- £5 from every ticket sold will be donated to children and young person’s cancer charity, CLIC Sargent.