Sometimes a great product alone is not enough, which is why Interact provides services and support for each stage of your intranet journey. Whether you’re starting out with planning and deploying a brand new intranet, or you’re managing an established and mature implementation, Interact is here to ensure your intranet is a continued success.
Starting your journey to success
To determine the level of support and services you need, we work with your business stakeholders to understand what your goals and objectives are, and assess what is and isn’t working well so that we can tailor a plan to help you achieve success.
Based on the output of this, we will produce a report, proposing a mix of support and services to help achieve your specific needs and objectives. And because your business is constantly evolving, the review will be repeated annually so that we can adapt and change our support to fit with you.
What you can expect in your Success Plan
Your Success Plan will comprise of a combination of the following support and services:
A selection of over 15 workshops to choose from, each designed to address a variety of common issues associated with managing intranets at both a business and practitioner level. Each workshop is tailored to your organisation’s requirements, as identified during the review stage.
- Re-energise your intranet: for the intranet that may have lost its momentum, ensure it’s as essential as it was on day one
- Intranet team success: how to create and maintain an effective intranet team
- Streamline onboarding: how to use your intranet to successfully onboard new recruits and aid in their continuous development
- Digital comms crash course: understanding digital channels and how to engage your audience to encourage online collaboration
- Making social work: increasing uptake of social tools to get your users engaged in the intranet
- Technical workshop: identifying and integrating all your systems into one central intranet portal
Whether your users need a refresher, or your new starters need to get up-to-speed, without training then it’s difficult to get the most out of your intranet. Our hands-on sessions include:
- New starter training: get your new starters up-to speed with Interact – fast, with this practical session
- Homepage medic: practical housekeeping for intranet homepages and key content areas
- Creating amazing content: key things that every content author needs to know
- Refresher training: for reluctant users, or to understand how to get the most out of new features and functionality
Annual scorecard review
Measure and keep track of how you are performing against your objectives with our annual scorecard review, and see how you compare with industry peers through benchmark reporting. Use the scorecard to check back against your goals throughout the year.
Global Interaction tickets
Interaction is our annual two-day conference bringing together industry experts and customers, as well as live intranet tours and best practice sharing. Attended by over 250 people, it’s a great mix of the practical and inspirational.
Come along to our smaller customer meet-ups to network with your peers. Discuss and resolve issues in roundtable discussions, and see what some of Interact’s other customers are doing.
Assisted award entry
It’s great to get recognition for the work you do. Our mission is to help you make your intranet a resounding success – and then help you win awards for it. Navigating lengthy and complex entry criteria and forms can be a time-consuming process, so we will take the hard work out of it for you. Having helped our customers win Ragan awards for three years running, we know what we’re doing.
Interact’s Customer Success Plan has been critical to the ongoing success of our intranet, Media Vine. The plan ensures we not only achieve the original objectives that we set out for Media Vine, but we continue to evolve those objectives and put in place a plan to achieve them. The strategy sessions often uncover ideas and opportunities we would never have considered otherwise.” Genevieve Potter, Bauer Media
For those niggling questions that crop up, or for when you need to run something past an expert ear, as part of your Success Plan you will receive an allotted number of hours that you can use to tap into one of our strategists or trainers.
Quarterly overviews with our Service Desk Manager will give you a holistic overview of the health of your intranet as a whole, as well as understand how any tickets are being dealt with.
Service Desk overview
Get a preview of Interact’s product updates before they are released, and work with us to understand how they fit into your intranet roadmap so you can get the most out of them from day one.
Speak to your Customer Success Manager or a member of the Interact team
Go to the Interact Community for more information